We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We are constantly vigilant for credit card or other fraud. If you have any reason to seek the return of money paid, please contact us rather than your credit card issuer.
Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information we collect when you sign up for the VIEWDATA service, and why it is necessary to collect it:
identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- to maintain our accounts;
- for billing;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or
third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to
demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
Your domain name and e-mail address as recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services.
information, including credit card details
This information is used to obtain payment for goods and services you have ordered from This information is never actually stored by us. We automatically pass your information in a secure manner (https) to our payment gateways (Stripe, PayPal).
Your Personal / Business data
As uploaded by you to enable you to use the ViewData Service
- This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it.
- We will never use your information/data for any other reason than to help you gain business insight through the use of our service
- This information is not used for marketing purposes of any sort.
- We make the assumption that in giving this information to us, you consent to our holding it for the duration of your membership and up to 6 months after you have closed your account.
Disclosure to Government and their agencies.
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
We are based in Queensland, Australia and all our data is currently stored on hardware based in Australia.
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current Australian Legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
Spatial Innovation Pty Ltd
PO Box 113
Woody Point Queensland 4019
ViewData collects specific information when you visit the ViewData website at viewdata.com.au or viewdata.io as per the following:
What data do we collect?
ViewData and third parties which ViewData specifically authorizes (such as Google, Facebook) may place cookies on your browser to collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
How do we use the data?
ViewData and third parties which ViewData specifically authorizes (such as Google, Facebook) may use this data to:
- Customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- Deliver targeted marketing to you, including email and advertising on other sites.